But How Effective Is It?
- An American Trucking Association study found that ads on trucks were noticed by 98% of people in cars.
- The European Outdoor Advertising Association found that truck marketing boosted name recognition 15 times MORE than any other form of advertising.
- The Outdoor Advertising Association of America calculates that each truck can generate 30,000 to 70,000 impressions per DAY.
- RYP & Becker Group claim vehicle marketing results in a 97% message recall compared to a 19% retention for stationary signs.
- Product Acceptance and Research, Inc. found an 80% recall of specific ads.
- The Transportation Advertising Council found 97% recall rates.
How Do You Think Mobile Billboards Stack Up? Drop A Comment Below And Let Me Know!
Like this Post? Hit the Facebook Button below and Show Us Some Love!